Saturday, October 28, 2006

 

Some mutual funds

I invested in a few mutual funds at NFO, and inspite of the crashes since then, they have given a fairly good return. The ones that I remain invested in are:

1. FRANKLIN INDIA FLEXI CAP FUND

2. KOTAK MID CAP

3. RELIANCE EQUITY OPPORTUNITIES FUND

4. SUNDARAM BNP PARIBAS S.M.I.L.E FUND

Of these, the Flexicap fund has fared the best and the SMILE fund the lowest. When doing these comparisons, I always end up wondering, should I actually go ahead and sell the SMILE fund and invest in some other fund ? It is already past an year, and hence there the profit will be tax free. So far I am holding onto the fund, but who knows ..?




To be updated when a new post is made, click on the icon Site Feed Site Feed


Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?