Wednesday, June 01, 2011

 

Some tips for better and safer investing

• If the stock falls and you were expecting it to rise, drop it. Don't hold onto a stock just in terms of trying to average out something if you don't have confidence.
• Never trade with money you can't afford to lose. Don't take loans for the purpose of investing in the stock market.
• Always have a plan of action for your trading. People who have a plan and follow it (and modify the plan from time to time depending on the market situation) make more money from the stock market.
• Always follow your plan of action.
• Don't hold on to losing stock. It's termed as catching a falling knife, which can cause more damage to your investment.
• Even if your stock continues to rise, you should still sell in accordance with your plan.
• Don't hold on to winning stock longer than you planned; things can all too easily turn against you. Greed is something that needs to be controlled.
• Set a limit for how much you can afford to lose in a day. Use a stop loss judiciously.
• If you lose your limit, get up and walk away; stop trading. If you continue, you could even lose your shirt.
• Accept that you will lose money sometimes and be prepared.

Labels: , , , , ,




To be updated when a new post is made, click on the icon Site Feed Site Feed


Comments:
According to me, though one listens to others, one should take his own decisions. We all know that experience is the best teacher. So initially one can try virtual trading through various free websites and when he/she is sure about the performance then can enter into actual trading.
 
I have composed a list of blogs and websites that I believe you will find to be the most exhilarating' enlighting most unusual eccentric' funny' entertaining' tantalizing' most bizarre bone chilling most extraordinary most interesting and informative blogs and web sites on the net. I am sure that you will be left sitting by the seat of your pants once you go to one of these web sites or blogs.
 
This information is very nice. I hope it will get more benefit to me.
 
Hi, Nice post! Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

Thanks!

Harry
harry.roger10@gmail.com
 
Hi, Nice post! Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

Thanks!

Harry
harry.roger10@gmail.com
 
Attractive piece of information, I had come to know about your blog from my friend arjun, ahmedabad,i have read at least eleven posts of yours by now, and let me tell you, your website gives the best and the most interesting information. This is just the kind of information that i had been looking for, I’m already your rss reader now and I would regularly watch out for the new posts, once again hats off to you! Thanks a lot once again, Regards,
ted mark wahlberg trailer 2012

 
I greatly enjoyed looking through your blog and found some informative posts. I have also run Global Forex Market company. Having more information regarding various financial problems and its solutions please contact us.
 
Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?