Monday, November 06, 2006

 

Stock tracking 06 November 2006

More stocks that I am tracking. I can mention some of the reasons, but the reasons can be pretty voluminous and I don't think that it matters to me. I only put a stock on this page when I think that there is some amount of upside possible.

I think that it will make more sense for me to give the price of the stock when I mention that I am tracking it, so that it becomes more clear later whether there has been any upside:

1. Godawari Power - 105

2. Aptech Ltd - 158

3. Monsanto India - 1575

4. Voltas - 106

5. Era Constructions - 440

6. Yes Bank - 113

7. Zensar - 243




To be updated when a new post is made, click on the icon Site Feed Site Feed


Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?